AG550Q firmware

Hello everyone please tell me from whom or where can I find the latest factory firmware?
My firmware version AG550QCNABR03A08M8G_OCPU_VX01_P05

Hi,

Factory firmware is not allowed to share, what do you want behind this request?

BR,
Louis

I didn’t know that it was impossible to get the firmware, I just wanted to flash the AG550Q to the factory firmware to use the full functionality.

Does this mean that the drivers cannot be obtained?

with respect to you

Hi,

Factory firmware can only be used within the factory, I’m afraid I cannot do anything about it, but it does not require factory firmware to get the full functionality.
What exactly do you want from the factory firmware? And what seems to be the problem on your device?

BR,
Louis

what kind of firmware can I find? On this forum I see there are people who flashed this model. I need firmware to roll back to the original settings, since I wrote in the next thread that I cannot add the APN of my telecom operator. thank you for your time

Hi,

I think you are requesting for the latest official firmware of AG550Q. But as per adding APN, you can call API or send AT command for the configuration. Have you tried any of these methods? If so, what kind of issue was blocking you? Please share more details.

By the way, for getting the official firmware or documents, please contact your sales agent, we cannot post firmware or document on the forum, sorry for the inconvenience.

BR,
Louis