We are working on the EG95 module as a server mode.
We are facing the “PDP DEACTIVATE” after server send data by AT+QISEND command.
Following are our TCP operation command sequence :
- Our GSM module in listening state and wait for the client connection
- +QIURC:incoming , upon on this response we get the client ID and IP
- Client will send the data to server
- +QIURC:recv, upon on this response we get the client ID
- now, server know that some data receive from client
- server get the receive data from client using, AT+QIRD, clientID, 256\r
- server get response and process on it
- now server send data to client by AT+QISEND, clientID, dataLength\r
- server get the response “>”, (ready for send the data)
- server send the data (data+0x1A)
- check the no of byte send to client by AT+QISEND, clientID,0\r
- client receive data successfully
- Step 8 to 12, we follow for successive transmit and receive operation
following case we observe :
- After second send receive integration server get “pdp deactivate response”
- After client connection to server , we are not getting observe point 1.
- Only one data send receive operation, observe point 1 noticed and it is happened in exact 15 sec.
We are unable to understand why server get “pdp deactivate” response.
Please guide us what is the issue.