Activating the L26-P function

Dear Sir

1.I mean maybe you can contact our Quectel local sales and FAE to formally apply for it.
2. Please refer to the attached RN document.
3. The same with L26P.

Best Regards
Quectel_L26-P_QX_Firmware_Release_Notes_V0102.pdf (752.8 KB)

Hi! Thanks! 1. First, I contacted our queqtel representative office. The answer was the same. 2. On the L26TNR01A01V01_RD_UPG26 firmware, the command "$PSTMSETCONSTMASK, 3 " does not work (in NMEA mode, only GPS+Beidou works). 3. Can I try the L26PNR01A01 firmware?

Hello. Sorry, the L26-T has something wrong with the firmware and it has stopped responding to commands including “$PSTMSETCONSTMASK, 3”. Updated the L26TNR01A01V01_RD_UPG26 firmware again, now it works as before. GPS+GLONASS works.

Hello. Received RTK solution on L26-T and L26-P, the first time in a year of testing. Their accuracy is different. We still need to test it. Can you help with rinex_tools for my modules?

Dear Sir

I don’t have this rinex_tools tool. If it is related to rinex_tools, it is estimated that we need to confirm with R&D.
Please contact your local FAE to raise the questions to a ticket, and provide as much detailed information about the test as possible. Or send these to my email: stone.chen@quectel.com

Best Regards

Hello. Can I switch to GPS+BeiDou+GLONASS mode and return to GPS+BeiDou mode on the L26TNR01A01V01 firmware? GPS+GLONASS is unstable, maybe something with time in GLONASS. No information on rinex_tools?

Dear Sir

Sorry for the late reply.
GPS+GLONASS+BEIDOU cannot be supported at the same time, it can only support GPS+GLONASS or GPS+BEIDOU.
I did not get rinex_tools.

Best Regards

Good afternoon! How to connect a single command with the following message: $ GPRMC, $ GPGGA, $GPRMC, $ GPVTG, $ GPGST, $ GPGBS, $GNGSA, $GPGSV, $GPGSV, $PSTMPRES
, $PSTMVRES, $PSTMTG, $PSTMTS, $PSTMNOTCHSTATUS, $PSTMSBAS, $PSTMSBASMCH, $PSTMCPU, $PSTMVER, $GPTXT, $PSTMSWCONFIG, $PSTMEPHEM? Thanks.

Dear Sir

For the statement information you listed, there is no way to open all the statements with one command, and there are some statements that are not available in the protocol document.
It is recommended that you check the supported sentences in the section “2.3.25. $PSTMCFGMSGL”.

Best Regards

Good afternoon! Good. How do I connect messages: $PSTMNOTCHSTATUS, $PSTMEPHEM?

Dear Sir

The $PSTMNOTCHSTATUS message can be enabled by the PSTMCFGMSGL instruction.
The $PSTMEPHEM message is the output result after sending the $PSTMDUMPEPHEMS command.

Best Regards