Activating the L26-P function

Hello! Application in geodesy and cartography.

Hello. Can I configure my L26-T and L26-P to work as a base and rover to get RTK solutions with sub-centimeter accuracy? If so, how can I demonstrate this? Can I use these modules to write raw data? If so, how do I do it? How do I convert raw data to RINEX? Thanks! Or is it an impossible task for these modules?

Hi,

L26P can only output raw data, but we can’t provide help on how to deal with external algorithms. Sorry for that.
Or you can refer to the RTKlib tool, which is open source.

Best Regards

Hi! L26-T can’t write raw data? Your site has information that it is ideal for this purpose. Or do you need a special firmware for this? I tried writing raw data with L26-P using RTKLib, but RTKLib does not support proprietary $PSTM messages. Therefore, to convert the stream from the receiver during post-processing, you need to use the rinex_tools console program instead of RTKCONV from the RTKLib package. Where do I get rinex_tools?

Hello. How do I enable messages: $PSTMTG, $PSTMTS, $PSTMPPSDATA, $PSTMUTC on L26-T?

Hi,

Sorry, I have confirmed with the internal that there is a special L26-T firmware that supports the output of raw data.The firmware has been emailed to you, please check.

PS:I haven’t seen rinex_tools before. Where did you see this?

Best Regards

Hi! I read about rinex_tools here:http://naviawireless.ru/stati/vysokotochnaya-navigatsiya-na-osnove-kinematiki/. The NAVIA ML8089F module is built on the same STM chip as yours. And the settings commands are the same there. Firmware L26TNR01A01V01_RD_UPG26.I already have one. After flashing this firmware, the module works in RTCM mode, transmits RTCM messages 1006, 1077, 1087, 1019, 1020. I do not know how to write raw data in this mode. For raw data in NMEA mode, you need the messages $PSTMTG, $PSTMTS, $PSTMPPSDATA, $PSTMUTC, how to enable this I do not know. But even if they do show up, I’ll need rinex_tools to convert them to RINEX. But where can I get it?

Hello. How do I enable messages: $PSTMTG, $PSTMTS, $PSTMPPSDATA, $PSTMUTC on L26-T?

Hi,
Please refer to the attached file.
PS: The configuration method is the same as the previous NMEA sentence. It is recommended to refer to the protocol document.

Best Regards
L26T messages configuration.pdf (51.1 KB)

Hello! Thank you very much!

Hello! What messages contain information about ephemerides?

Dear Sir,

Please refer to this sentence $PSTMTS.

Best Regards

Thanks. How to connect GLONASS satellites in L26-P? Can I send a stream of RTCM corrections to the UART L26-P and get RTK at the output?

Dear Sir

How to connect GLONASS satellites in L26-P?
——Please provide the firmware version.For example, L26PNR01A01 supports GPS+GLONASS by default.

Can I send a stream of RTCM corrections to the UART L26-P and get RTK at the output?
——Not support. An external host algorithm is needed to implement RTK.

Best Regards

Hello! Installed firmware: L26PNR01A02_QX_UPG. bin

Dear Sir

The default is GPS+beidou, you can configure GPS+GLONASS through the following commands:
$PSTMSETCONSTMASK,3
$PSTMSAVEPAR
$PSTMSRR

Best Regards

Thank you very much!

You don’t know if STMicroelectronics has a program rinex_tools.exe, for L26-P, L26-T? To convert raw data to RINEX?

Dear Sir

STm seems to have this software, but I don’t have it here. Maybe you can contact local sales and FAE to formally apply for it.

Best Regards

Hi! 1. I already asked about rinex_tools from the local STM branch, they are not going to support someone else’s product. They will be able to give this program only to you, as a partner and a corporate client, but not to a client with aliexpress. I found 2 versions of rinex_tools, but they do not fit your modules, the NAV file is not formed (mixed ephemeris). 2. What is the difference between my L26PNR01A02 firmware and L26PNR01A01 firmware? 3. How do I enable GLONASS+GPS on the L26-T?