5G SA, RM500Q, SINR Report problem

Based on the “RG50xQ&RM5xxQ Series AT Commands Manual Ver 1.2,” I have observed a discrepancy regarding the SINR values stated in the manual. According to the manual, when executing the command "AT+QENG=“servingcell” on 5G-SA mode, the SINR range is indicated as -20 to 30 dB in 5G NR mode. However, in the example I provided, the SINR value is 36:

+QENG: “servingcell”,“NOCONN”,“NR5G-SA”,“FDD”, 001,01,0,0,1,155070,28,3,-85,-11,36,0,-

This issue seems to persist across all my Quectel devices. would you please assist me in resolving this matter? If an updated AT command user manual is available, please provide it to me. Alternatively, if firmware upgrades are required for my devices, please provide me with the necessary firmware upgrade files. Please find below the firmware versions of my devices:

1. RM500QGLABR11A05M4G
  2. RM500QGLABR11A06M4G
  3. RM500QAEAAR13A02M4G

Dear @alihadian93
As checked internally, in 5G NR mode, the SINR range is -23 to 40dB. The document is preparing, it need more time, please wait patiently, thanks for your understanding.

Dear Silvia,
Greetings.
Any update regarding the raised issue?

Best Regards,
Ali

Dear Silvia,
I still have not received any RM500Q-xx updates or any new documentation regarding 5G SINR range, as I mentioned in previous post. Would you please support regarding this?

Dear @alihadian93
Sorry for this, actually, the document has many information, we need more time to prepare, it is hard to say that when we can provide it.