Where can I download firmware from?

I have resent it to your email,pls try again

Good afternoon. Can I have the current version of the update? VERSION: EG25GGCR07A02M1G
Nov 6 2020 16:40:40, Authors: QCT
email: realistik8720@gmail.com

I have used the sent version of Qflash_V6.1 I get a similar error “Fail,Get_Platform Fail”, tested with the firmware EC200TAUAAR05A06M16_01.001.01.001, with the ec25Au if it works

I resend you earlier tool, please try again

I think the error is not due to the program, it is due to the firmware since the ec25AU works but the ec200tAU does not work

QFlash directly select the compressed file, do not decompress, please try again

The program now does the flashing process but after finishing the module it is no longer recognized by the PC, the port does not appear, the model is EC200T-AU

I have sent you for the driver, please install and try again

Installing the driver did not work, I explained the problem, since the firmware was installed the com ports disappeared, the pc detects the connection of the module but a second later it disconnects it, I tried it with another module and another pc and the same error occurs, I think that the error is due to the firmware.

Please:
Share firmware for EC600U-EU:
EC600UEUABR03A02M08
Thanks

Hello,

Looking for: EG06ELAR04A20M4G
Email: serhar@gmail.com

Thanks!

I need Help

Where can i get the firmware to EG25GGBR07A07M2G that can support openVPN Client 2.5?

My email faheemnady@outlook.com

Hi,
i have little bit problem. Modem buyed in Europe. Type is

VERSION: EC25AFFAR07A13M4G
Aug 25 2020 10:40:12
Authors: QCT

I need know, if is possible rebuild for EU location, spec. B3 an B20 LTE/4G.
Firmware does not contain configuration for my Operator (O2). Modem doesn’t starts automatically. If is possible rewrite by firmware EC25-EU, or is possible append any data to successful functionality in EU.
Thank You!

Looking for Newer Firmware for:

Manufacturer: QUALCOMM INCORPORATED
Model: QUECTEL Mobile Broadband Module
Firmware: EC25AFAR05A04M4G
Network type: GSM
Data class: GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSDPA, HSUPA, LTE
IMEI:

Thank You

I have sent it to your email,pls check

Would the same firmware you sent me work for this card too?

Manufacturer: QUALCOMM INCORPORATED
Model: QUECTEL Mobile Broadband Module
Firmware: EC25AFFAR07A08M4G
Network type: GSM
Data class: GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSDPA, HSUPA, LTE, 5G-NSA, 5G-SA

I have an EC25-AF mPCI LTE modem running version: EC25AFFAR07A08M4G and was wondering if there’s any firmware updates for it.

david.m.chlupacek@icloud.com

Hi @Keane-Q Can you post a link for the latest firmware image for the EC25-AF? Thanks.

Hi @herbert.pan-Q Can you post a link to the latest firmware image for the EC25-AF? Thanks.

I have sent it to your email,pls check