Where can I download firmware from?

Attached an Image of the “AC” Type, but maybe i have to contact me distributor for an Update

I would like to update the AB module on the evaluation board (UMTS&LTE-EVB-B_V1.1) first anyway.

I have already downloaded QFlash 7.0, but have not yet managed to update the module.

I have tried Main and Debug COM Port with no success. Do I have to use the USB port directly on the EG915U-TE-A_V1.2 board?

AC may have been discontinued, you can use USB to try to upgrade

According to my distributor, the ‘C’ variant is equipped with a new baseband chip.

However, when reading out with ‘AT+QGMR’ it turned out that the firmware for the ‘B’ variant is also running on this module

EG915UEUABR03A01M08_01.206.01.206

best regards
Stefan

Hi, its me again, i tried to upgrade the Module on my EVB Board with no success.

I already read the instructions in quectel_ec200ueg91xu_series_firmware_download_guide_v1-2.pdf but i have not the “UpgradeDownload.exe” Tool as described so i tried to use QFlash 7.0 and 7.1 with no success

I short circuited USB_Boot Pin with VDD_EXT, and the Module seems to go into Emergency Download Mode but i can’t start any communication with it.

When i connect the USB Port i got a Serial Port in my Windows Device Manager, but not the other Ports showed in the Manual (Quectel USB Diag, NMEA, Debug Host, CP or AT Port).

Can you please provide me the correct USB Drivers for the EG915U Module? Because in you Download Section is EG915… not menitoned.

Also could you provide me with this “UpgradeDownload.exe” Tool or explain me the correct usage of QFlash?

Best Regards
Stefan

Hello, @herbert.pan-Q

Could you provide the latest firmware?

Mail: stream.larn3@gmail.com
Device: EC25-J
Current version:

AT+CVERSION
VERSION: EC25JFAR06A05M4G
Nov  6 2019 09:28:33
Authors: QCT

OK
AT+QGMR
EC25JFAR06A05M4G_01.008.01.008

OK

Best regards,

I have sent the latest firmware to you, please check, and I hope you can click the :yellow_heart: for me

1 Like

@herbert.pan-Q
Hello, Herbert,
Could you send me the latest firmware for EC25-AFX,
my current version is:
at+cversion

VERSION: EC25AFXGAR07A03M1G
Jul 5 2021 16:22:46
Authors: QCT

OK

Sorry, forget my email: yongfeng.su@linknology.cn

thanks