Lte driver EG18-EA EG18EAPAR01A11M4G

La única actualización válida es esta Zyxel Lte5398 Lte Actualización del módulo de módem EG18EAPARO1A11M4G desde EG18EAPARO1A08M4G | eBay

Buongiorno
mi potreste inviare il file EG18EAPAR01A11M4G ?
Grazie mille

Hello everyone. I need help to improve my connection. I need the firmware modem EG18EAPARO1A11M4G, can you please send to me like you did with others?
I need to upgrade my modem. Thank you in advance.
Regards

ciao, hai risolto? io dopo aver provato a mettere il firmware netgear ho fatto un casino, adesso mi e scomparso il modulo lte e non vede piu la sim

Can I please get the firmware update as well

LTE drivers such as EG18-EA support stable mobile connectivity for devices and online services, which is also important when accessing mobile card games like Blue Teen Patti. Reliable network performance can help users connect smoothly to online game features and enjoy a better overall experience.