Could you please also send me the latest firmware and update instructions to my email address? My current firmware is LC29HDANR11A03S_RSA (2024/03/19), and I would like to update to the latest available version.
Hi @Dariusz_Ch I have sent the latest FW version to your email. Please do let me know if you have received the FW package. Best regard.
Hello, I’d also like to receive the latest firmware for the LC29HDA. Thank you in advance!
Hi @Jan36 I have sent the latest FW version to your email. Please do let me know if you have received the FW package. Best regard.
Thank you for sending the FW. But did you receive my email answer?
It looks like the update from LC29HDANR11A03S_RSA to LC29HDANR11A04S_RSA broke RTK.
Can you send me the new firmware pls. My current firmware is LC29HDANR11A03S_RSA Build: 2024/03/19 13:55:31. Will RTK still work or is it broken then like mentioned in the previous reply?
Hi @iBot,
Please check your email, I have sent you the latest firmware and upgrade guide document.
Hello Quectel Support,
I am requesting the latest firmware and the QGNSS flashing tool for my LC29HDA rover module.
My current firmware version is: LC29HDANR11A03S_RSA
Hi @Chris_McIntosh,
Please check your email, I have sent you the latest firmware and link for QGNSS tool.
Best Regards, Dobrica
Same request: LC29H(DA), currently LC29HDANR11A03S_RSA (2024/03/19). Could you send LC29HDANR11A04S_RSA or newer, plus the flashing package? Further details in my thread: LC29H(DA) NR11A03S — stable RTK FLOAT, never FIXED with a verified VRS stream; request latest firmware
Hi @Dobrica Quectel support. Can you please send the firmware?
poderia me envia lo tambem o meu esta na versão LC29HDANR11A03S_RSA
Hi @Hugo_Martins @Lukasz_Pitucha I have sent the latest FW version to your email. Please do let me know if you have received the FW package. Best regards,
Hi @Dobrica Quectel support.
I need to update my firmware LC29HDANR11A01S_RSA,2023/03/02
Can you please send the firmware?
Hi @junyoung8853,
Please check your email, I have sent you the latest firmware version with appropriate upgrade guide.
