gpsOneXtra, AGPS, Quectel cell locator

Hi, i am using module EC25-E, i would like to use the gpsOneExtra feature, i cannot find the qcom tool (uploader tool) any where. before attempting to write one, how can i download it please. is there a Linux version ?

for the quectel cell locator (At+qcellloc) where can we find the server url and obtain a token ? can i provide my own server to deal with the cell info ?

finally to use AGPS do i need to supply a SUPL server and a ca file (the need again of the uploading tool)
thank you.

ok looks like no reply, and the “regional manager” don’t reply. i don’t think this company will be my choice for my prototypes in the future.
however for those who are looking for answers, here what i found:

• qcom not here to be found, honestly to much hustle for a tool. just build one yourself. i wrote my uploading tool via uart to upload (xtra2.bin).
  • celLocator don’t worth it, you can obtain cell information using AT+QENG=”servingcell” then use any API out there for locating your cell (module)
    -AGPS, if i understood correctly, you need to provide a SUPL (like google one) and have to find their ca file (didn’t find how yet (not priority)) and uploaded via “your uploading tool”. good luck