EM160R-GL on linux in ECM mode does not work

I tried to flash/update the firmware from the oldest to the newest (the newest one is from 2022… OLD!) and all the firmware does not respond to DHCP requests when I am using ECM mode and the commands to solve this problem do not work because they give me ERROR.

I tried these firmware:

1. EM160RGLAUR02A04M4G (Do not respond to DHCP requests and also try factory reset old and new method)
  2. EM160RGLAUR02A05M4G (Do not respond to DHCP requests and also try factory reset old and new method)
  3. EM160RGLAUR02A07M4G (Do not respond to DHCP requests and also try factory reset old and new method)
  4. EM160RGLAUR02A07M4G_BETA0923 (Do not respond to DHCP requests and also try factory reset old and new method)
  5. EM160RGLAUR02A08M4G (Do not respond to DHCP requests and also try factory reset old and new method)
  6. EM160RGLAUR02A09M4G (Do not respond to DHCP requests and also try factory reset old and new method)
  7. EM160RGLAUR02A10M4G (Do not respond to DHCP requests and also try factory reset old and new method)
  8. EM160RGLAUR02A12M4GA (Do not respond to DHCP requests, I updated this latest firmware about 7 times and tried factory reset about 20 times with new and old method)

Factory Reset (AT Commands)

OLD
AT+QPRTPARA=3
AT+QPRTPARA=1
AT+CFUN=1,1

NEW
AT&F0
AT+CFUN=1,1

I’m going to break the modem and you don’t give me a solution to this problem.

The AT commands below are the possible solution, but I can’t use these commands because they give me ERROR and these commands were added in the new firmware versions in 2023 and the EM160R-GL support for fixing bugs and adding new features via firmware updates was abandoned/dropped in 2022.

I hope you can help me to solve this problem somehow, it is not possible that you have abandoned a modem that costs more than 160 dollars and can not give me an official solution to this problem.