EG21-G AT command manual & QuecLocator support

Hi,

I am using your EG21 (EG21GGBR07A09M1G). I am struggle to find relevant AT command manual for this particular model.
Could you please let me know whether QuecLocator is actually supported by this model as I am getting an ERROR response to the command AT+QLOCCFG.

Thanks,
Roman

Hi,

Regarding Queclocator, its a paid cloud service and one needs to register here to apply for a trial:
https://iot.quectel.com/doc_getStart.html#QuecLocator

Btw I do not know anything about EG21. I use other Quectel module BG77. A local Quectel sales/support person provided me with a quote and must have approved my trial.

Hi Romanploskon,
Thanks for your query in Quectel forums.
This module supports QuecLocator base station positioning, but it is not recommended to use the AT+QLOCCFG command, it is recommended to use the AT+QLBSCFG command,Please refer to the following process ,

thanks.

Hello,
thank you for your help.
I have already managed to get LBS position however could you please clarify one thing for me. What PDP context this service is using? It seems to me that it is context Id 1.
My questions are:
Is it possible to change it so it would use context Id 2 for example?
How this would on LTE network? Is it OK for user application to use default context Id 1 also for user specific purposes (including LBS)?

Thank you,
Roman