I have a problem using GPS from a EC25 Quectel Mini PCIe Module.
In some cases (around 50%), the module does not send any GPS messages.
So by reading COM 7 (which is the nmea port) I get nothing (see attached screenshot). Sometimes, I works and I can’t figure out why.
- I can’t reproduce the issue to a 100 %, which makes finding the error very hard.
- I can check through the AT Port (COM8), that the module should be running (AT+QGPS? returns 1).
- Autogps is enabled. (can be checked through the AT Port)
- Restarts won’t help: I have to unplug the power supply to maybe get it running
- The issues happens on different PCs with different modules
- I can check through the AT Port, that GPS is enabled.
- I can obtain single GPS positions through the AT+QGPSLOC command, so the module seems to be fine.
Thank you very much for your help!