BC66NB-04 HTTP Commands

Usually the results returned by the above Log are related to the APN, but it is difficult to check, you can also use other SIM cards to cross-verify

Another sim not NB-IOT is ok? or has to be NB-IOT?

tried with non nb-iot sim and still get rejected

I don’t know enough about overseas NB SIM cards, I can only provide relevant verification methods

Nothing seem to work, don’t know what to try.

The operator tell me everything is ok

Can I get the latest firmware to flash on BC66-NB-04? Thanks

I have sent the latest firmware to your email,pls check;However, the issue cannot be resolved by upgrading the firmware

Upgraded firmware but still no success with registration. Don’t know what to do.

1)I suggest reconfirming APN and username,password
2)Replace another NB SIM card
3)Contact the carrier to find out the specific cause of Attach reject

Tried all of them, with no avail.

You need to confirm with the carrier whether the IMEI of the module needs to be filed or reported

Sorry, didn’t understand.

What do you mean by “filed or reported”?

You need to check with the carrier whether BC66 is allowed to access the network or whether its IMEI needs to put on record

Ok thanks.

Writing an email to consultant. Can you confirm to me that the sequence of commands is correct?

This one:

AT+QSCLK=0
ATE1
AT+QBAND=1,20
AT+CFUN=0
AT+QCGDEFCONT="IP","[apn]"
at+qrst=1
AT+QSCLK=0
ATE1

If it could help, when querying AT+CSQ I get this result in return +CSQ: 0,0

Edit: now I get +CSQ: 26,0

The module acquires the signal of the base station cell and the network rejection is not associated,If the module can normally search for the appropriate base station cell and camp on,and it can successfully obtain the signal, but it may not be successfully registered