I would like to rest assured about correct command sequence in case of BC660K incorporated into outdoor sensor regularly, e.g. once per hour, sending uplink message (telemetric data) to the cloud with occasional downlink messages (configuration) from time-to-time, e.g. once per day, using UDP:
- after network registration (+CEREG: 5) open UDP socket and keep opened (AT+QIOPEN=0,0,UDP,server.address,port)
- after specified measurement interval check socket open state AT+QISTATE=1,0,
- if socket open, proceed sending with release assistance after downlink AT+QISEND=0,4,DEADBEEF,2
- if downlink available, process +QIURC
- go to sleep, repeat from 2
Thank you for your suggestion.