Thank you very much for your help.
I’ve checked the example called: example_dfota_http.c for updating the binary (SDK v1.5).
I’ve placed the binary I want to upgrade in a http server, and when the example: example_dfota_http.c executes the function RIL_DFOTA_Upgrade(m_URL_Buffer), I can see with my power analyzer current peaks for a while, so it seems to be that something is working, but eventually, I get the error DFOTA_FAILED.
In the example I could read these instructions:
* step 1: you must put your application bin in your server.
* step 2: replace the “APP_BIN_URL” with your own .
* step 3: input string : start dfota=XXXX, XXXX stands for URL.
* The URL format for http is: http://hostname:port/filePath/fileName
* NOTE: if “:port” is be ignored, it means the port is http default port(80)
* eg1: http://220.127.116.11/file/xxx.bin
* eg2: http://www.quectel.com:8080/file/xxx.bin
So they don’t talk about differential binary file for the application. Do I have to use a differential binary for the app? I the answer is yes, Do you know how I have to do that?