AT Command Sheet RM520N-GL

Reminder please my info above

Dear @Majid_Alzahrani
I have sent it to you in another topic, please check your Message.

Is this available anywhere else to download? If not, Could you send it to my email for RM520N-GL?

Thank you.

Hello,
Is there a new AT manual out newer than 2023-07-31? I’m looking for documentation for the AT+QSIMCFG=“sim_recovery” command, Thanks!

@herbert.pan-Q Could you send it to my email for RM520N-GL ? Thank you!

Hello Quectel Team,
Please email me the AT Command document for the following module. Thank you
RM520N-GL, Revision: RM520NGLAAR01A08M4G

Dear @iamromulan
It is the latest preliminary document.
Where did you get this AT command?

Dear @DavidH
I have a preliminary document which just reference. I have sent it to you via Message, please check.

Dear @skiley
I have a preliminary document which just reference. I have sent it to you via Message, please check.

Dear @kbshetty04

It was mentioned that it was added as of fimware RM520NGLAAR01A06M4G_01.001.01.001 in the notes.

However on the A03A01 firmware i am currently running:
AT+QSIMCFG=?

+QSIMCFG: “eid”,
+QSIMCFG: “pwrup_delay”,(0-255)
+QSIMCFG: “APDU_decrypt”,(0,1)
+QSIMCFG: “disable_physim”,(0,1),(0,1)
+QSIMCFG: “ext_simlock”,(0,1)
+QSIMCFG: “atr”
+QSIMCFG: “sim_state”
+QSIMCFG: “refresh_reg”,(0,1)
+QSIMCFG: “dual_slot_status”
+QSIMCFG: “slot_features”,(0,1),(0,1)

OK

Hello Quectel Team,

The only AT command document for RM520-Gl I can found online is Version: 1.0.0 on 2022.
Can I also have one latest AT-command document ? I just bought a 5G Modems – x62 Qualcomm Chip (RM520-GL Revision: RM520NGLAA-M20-SGASA)

Thanks

Dear @iamromulan
The firmware which newer than R01A06 in R01 baseline support this AT command, R03 baseline didn’t support this one.

Dear @Jing_Geng
The document is under process, please ask your provider to share with you when the document is ready.
Thanks for your understanding.

Hello, could you please send mi those commands as well? Device RM520N-GL e-mail: [b.wyszlowski.1987@gmail.com

I also need windows drivers .

Thank You

@silvia @herbert.pan-Q

@silvia, Please would you send me the latest AT Command document for module RM520N-GL, Revision: RM520NGLAAR01A08M4G or newer. id4219@kolumbus.fi

Thanks in advance.

Hi Mr.Pan,
I hope to get an RM520N-GL at command sheet.
Thank you.

Dear @stalowycyprian @Montey @han
The document is under process, please ask your provider to share with you when the document is ready.
Thanks for your understanding.

1 Like

@herbert.pan-Q can you please send me Full list of ati command Rm520n gl…Please Sir.Thanks